Without much warning from Flavors.me, my original non blog site is defunct!
Looking at the Twitter feed it looks like many people did not receive an email to see the site was shut down, so I have had to make adjustments.
My www.tobywhite.de domain now permanently redirects to /blog (this site). I have added a Contact form also. This is mainly due to me being lazy and not wanting to spend time adding a landing page; I cheated in the end anyway, adding the previous site in an iframe rather than paying for the Flavors Premium subscription to add a domain etc.
Let me know if there is anything else you want to see here specifically?
As the end of the year is rushing up really fast I thought I’d post what I normally do toward the end of the year…
So what have I achieved this year:
- Continued work on my house
- Bought a car
- Sold a car
- Spent too much money on cars
- Climbed Snowdon
- Drove a lot of miles
- Walked a lot
- Kept on with my 5BX workouts, and mission to stay healthy
- Not taken 1 sick day in over a year
- Chopped down some trees
- Planted some trees
- Made new friends
- Maintained a relationship
- Learnt to love my self
- Learnt to slow down and enjoy life more
- Continued to work hard on freelance projects
Mission for 2016:
- Don’t buy new cars
- Pay back bills
- Go on holiday somewhere warm
- Complete my turbo Mazda no matter what it takes!
To be continued…:
Just a little update on the Audi A8.
I’ve been pretty busy with the motor, doing a lot of work myself. I’ve so far completed the following tasks.
- Fixed central locking pump – bought repair kit from eBay (here)
- Unblocked rain water drain at front causing possible flooding over fuse box in passenger footwell.
- Fixed passenger front speakers (rain water corroded connector, see vid)
- Debadged all but the Audi badge on rear
- Fitted rubber car mats
- Replaced rear number plate
- Rolling road at end of March to ascertain current power (factory was 300BHP)
- K&N panel filter ready to fit
- Longlife exhaust being fitted at Herts Auto Tek on 4th April
- Remap scheduled for May (+16BHP, and plenty of torque)
- Maybe uprated fuel pumps etc.
I aim to make 330BHP (in line with the S8 of similar year). We’ll see.