Last weekend (I know this post is rather delayed, but I’ve only just had time to post them) me and my Dad and our Golden Retriever took a 5/6 mile round trip walk around the canals at Marsworth on the Herts/Bucks border.
I will keep this rather brief, as me being me, I have found another Blog, which to be fair probably explains better the area. I will though include a couple of pictures of myself and my dog, Bailey!
Link to other Blog: http://www.luphen.org.uk/public/2002/2002marsworth.htm
Me and Bailey
Me posing beneath a bridge
Now, I don’t know about other people but for me at least I have to commute to work (by car, which takes 30 mins) and then spend most of my day sitting at a PC. That’s part of my job, it can’t be helped.
I find it quite nice when I get back home to take a good walk. Five reasons for this:
- Gets you stretching your legs, and getting some exercise
- If you’ve got a dog, gives you a good reason to walk it
- Lets you wind down and calm down if your day has been stressful
- If you use a PC at home a lot anyway, gives you a break between sitting at one and moving to another
- Builds up a good appetite, I try and go before Dinner
So there. That is my five reasons to take a walk when I get home from walk.